Wednesday, July 16, 2008

View of Magyarfalu (Arini)

Just came back from a wonderful trip, I was invited to Moldva. That is NOT Moldova the country, but a region in Romania, East from the Carpathian Mountains, with several villages where Hungarian minorities live, called csango.
Most jöttem egy csodálatos útról; Moldvába hívtak meg. Nem Moldovába, az országba, hanem Románia egyik részébe, a Kárpátoktól keletre, ahol számos faluban laknak magyarok, azaz csángók.
Magyarfalu (meaning "Hungarian village", Romanian name is Arini) is one of them, that's where I stayed for a few days.
Magyarfalu az egyik (román neve Arini); itt töltöttem néhány napot.

Magyarfalu

There will come a lot more pictures of this trip, now simply wanted to say hello from back in Budapest.
Lesz még jó sok kép erről az utazásról, most csak köszönni akartam Budapestről.



*****

Beside being a singer and going wherever my performances take me, these are the top resources which make it possible for me to live one of my dreams and travel - they can help you as well to live as you would like to, have a look here


Bookmark and Share