Monday, January 3, 2011

Ghent (Belgium), 2010 November

Hello!
Sziasztok!

I was without a computer for a few months... Some things to catch up with...
Számítógép nélkül voltam néhány hónapig... Van egy kis bepótolnivalóm...

Last November I had a wonderful time in Belgium where I performed at the Brugges Festival, with an international project called Brugge-Bucharest Express.
Novemberben nagyon kellemes időt töltöttem el Belgiumban, ahol a Brugges Fesztiválon léptem fel, a Brugge-Bucharest Express elnevezésű nemzetközi projekttel.

We had the rehearsals in another gorgeous city, Ghent, and whenever I could, I took a chance to take a walk with my camera. I'll publich the pics as my time allows, enjoy!
A próbák egy másik világszép városban, Ghentben voltak, és amikor csak tudtam, kimentem sétálni egyet. Publikálom a képeket, ahogy az időm engedi, szeressétek!

Ghent, Belgium 2010 Nov (149)

Ghent, Belgium 2010 Nov (150)

More Flickr photos of Belgium 2010 November
Még több Flickr fotó 2010 novemberéből, Belgiumból



*****

Beside being a singer and going wherever my performances take me, these are the top resources which make it possible for me to live one of my dreams and travel - they can help you as well to live as you would like to, have a look here


Share/Bookmark

www.andreagerak.com